Monday, October 6, 2008

feeling so down...

last month could possibly be the worst month ever...... for starters.. i was down with a flu that lasted 2 weeks.. couldnt even sleep properly.. went to see doctor but the medicine didnt help much... =(

next.. my lappie crashed while i was wowing halfway... it was like.... the most boring week i could ever have.. i even had to borrow my sister's laptop so that i could log in for a while.. lol.. after awhile.. it didnt even matter.. thank god i got my laptop back in a week..

worst of all.. dad's business had some probs.. he lost close to a million bucks.. i know he feels fucked up which is why i let him vent his frustrations on me.. i dont really care.. but one day.. i know im gona make enough money and let my family live like royalty.. anyways all the best in wadeva u guys do out there.. need anything i'll always be here for ya.. although some fuckers call me "homer" cos i'd rather stay at home and nt go out LOL..

peace out! xoxo

No comments: